Cat painting by child artist Sahana Prasanna

Cat - my favourite animal

cat painting by child artist Sahana Prasanna - honorable mention in Khula Aasmaan online art competition
Cat - my favourite animal, painting by child artist Sahana Prasanna

The painting of a cat by Sahana Prasanna (6 years) from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, received an honorable mention in Khula Aasmaan monthly online drawing and painting competition for October 2021.

Artwork Details

Artwork Title : CAT - My favourite animal Medium : Colour Pencils Size : A4 Description : I drew this last month after learning how to use colour pencils. My mother told me to draw a brown cat... but I wanted my cat to be yellow. So, this is my yellow cat!

Video about this artwork

Listen to Sahana Prasanna talk about this artwork.

Relevant Links

Browse through our curated collection of artworks in Featured Artworks. Buy beautiful paintings from this collection.

See result of previous Khula Aasmaan online drawing and painting competitions.

Participate in current Khula Aasmaan international online art contest



Comments

  1. Hi Sahana, Yes the cats can be yellow too! Cats are very loving and lovable creatures :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment