Star Gazing painting gets honorable mention in Khula Aasmaan painting competition

Star Gazing painting 

Divyangana Saha (10 years) from Pranavananda Vidyamandir, Agartala, Tripura, talks about her painting "Star Gazing". This painting was selected for Honorable Mention in Khula Aasmaan painting competition for children and young adults for July to September 2020.

Painting details and description

Title: Star Gazing Medium: Watercolour on Paper Size: A3

Description by Divyangana Saha : "The night sky has always amazed me. The stars seem so friendly. In fact stargazing is my hobby and my papa is the best partner for it to answer all my queries about the stars. Here I have painted a starry night. Like thousands of tiny lights, the stars illuminate the world when Sun is not there. They attract me very much. And that's why the name "Khula Aasmaan" mesmerises me always. Thank you for giving us such a nice platform."

About Khula Aasmaan

“Khula Aasmaan" (खुला आसमान),  is a registered trademark which is owned by Link Indiaart.com Pvt. Ltd.


It is a platform for creative expression by children and young adults. Khula Aasmaan (खुला आसमान) conducts art competitions and creates educational content in art and science for children and college students. We encourage children and young adults to think independently and express themselves.




Comments